Wellbeing Senior Solution’s caring, sensitive, experienced caregivers can help you and your loved one through the end-of-life experience.
Our licensed nurse will help design and implement a care plan that provides supportive services to complement the services you are receiving from your hospice care provider. Our home care services will make your loved one more comfortable and life easier for your entire family. Whatever your needs, our caregivers can be there whenever you need them, providing peace of mind and comfort for you and your family.
We understand the needs of those who are nearing the end of life and those of their family. We are available 24 hours a day and we can arrange a schedule that meets all your care needs. Our caregivers can provide these and many other services to make this time easier for you and your loved one:
- Work in concert with your home hospice agency
- Assist with bathing and personal hygiene
- Provide skin care
- Turn those who are confined to bed to prevent pressure ulcers
- Help with activities they enjoy and can still do
- Prepare meals
- Do laundry
- Provide companionship
- Be someone they can talk to about their feelings
- Notify the family or hospice care team when necessary